Applications are currently being sought for volunteers to be considered for election as a Director to the Board of the Willing & Able Foundation.
Nominations close Wednesday 17 November at 4 pm.
Would you like to volunteer, share your skills and experiences and help this charitable foundation thrive?
This is a voluntary position and we are looking for several different people who are able to share their skills and experience:
- Marketing – able to share skills in marketing and promotion, business development and brand management;
- Business – able to share skills in sales, finance, strategic planning or business growth; and
- Community person – with experience living with a disability or being a carer or disability services industry worker.
To support the Foundation, you will be available to attend onsite or online Board Meetings from 7 am to 9 am on the last Wednesday of the month, the annual AGM, plus participate in occasional working groups (such as policy, events, marketing and business unit reviews).
Further details and nomination forms may be obtained by contacting our General Manager;
Ph – 6581 0939
Email – [email protected]
Nominations for volunteer Directors will be voted at the upcoming Annual General Meeting 25 November 2021 at Willing & Able, 39 Jindalee Road, Port Macquarie.
About Willing and Able Foundation
By supporting this charity you can help us provide meaningful paid employment and personal growth opportunities for adults with intellectual disabilities in a safe and happy environment whilst providing quality products and services to customers in compliance with government and community standards.
Our business units include:
- Op Shop
- Renovation and Recycling Warehouse
- Activities program
- Commercial Laundry
- Return & Earn/Recycling
- Assembly & Packaging
- Supported Independent Living Home